воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Tattooed Angel

slimilicious: Was I even beautiful to you to begin with?



slimilicious:

Was I even beautiful to you to begin with?

crumzinmahlap: did it hurt? when u fell from someones butt into the toilet water u piece of shit

crumzinmahlap:

did it hurt? when u fell from someones butt into the toilet water u piece of shit

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



omg-relatable: Click here for more relatable!



omg-relatable:

Click here for more relatable!

Your adorable.

Aww thank u =)

Woohoo! Hospital has wifi!! Something to pass the time. Awesome!

Woohoo! Hospital has wifi!! Something to pass the time. Awesome!

Woo!

At the airport waiting for my friend!! I can’t believe this is really happening!

sincerelyhapiness: Follow for all black&white posts !!



sincerelyhapiness:

Follow for all black&white posts !!

attains: attains: if i were a murderer i'd be the febreze murderer and lead my victims...

attains:

attains:

if i were a murderer i'd be the febreze murderer and lead my victims blindfolded to undisclosed locations and i'd ask them what they smelled and they'd be like "omg ocean air and tulips" and then i'd rip off the blindfold and it would be A PILE OF THE BODIES OF MY PREVIOUS VICTIMS

my mom made me go to a therapist because of this

Crap...

Having the urge to cut tonight =( I’ve been doing so good!

liv-ing-dead: aquify: don't get attached to someone you could...



liv-ing-dead:

aquify:

don't get attached to someone you could lose

I'm here if you need someone to talk to x

Photo



liv-ing-dead: I'm here if you need someone to talk to x



liv-ing-dead:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to x

saveme-amazeme: ^რიя℮ ℓიυ℮ нєяє ♥



saveme-amazeme:

^რიя℮ ℓიυ℮ нєяє ♥

hypnotizedmind: if i killed myself i think majority of people would be upset that it was someone...

hypnotizedmind:

if i killed myself i think majority of people would be upset that it was someone young who died, not the fact that it was me.

mewtoot: i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know...

mewtoot:

i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy

because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless

and they don't want anybody else to feel like that

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий