четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

we are not meaningless

Photo



panda-face-mew: Rachel Anne Aust



panda-face-mew:

Rachel Anne Aust

 



 

and if i do not miss a part of you, a part of me is dead 



and if i do not miss a part of you, a part of me is dead 

Photo



Photo



 



 

Photo



multicolors: powrie: Chris John Millington - Bryce Powrie...



multicolors:

powrie:

Chris John Millington - Bryce Powrie Photography

HOT DAMN

Photo



Photo



Photo



earlier i was on my way to feed the adult grey seals who are actually massive and of course they saw...

earlier i was on my way to feed the adult grey seals who are actually massive and of course they saw me coming and rushed to the edge of their pool splashing and shouting and just generally making a fuss and then as i was going into their enclosure a small boy grabbed onto my tshirt and said “please be careful” and then patted me on the back  haha little angel 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий